“Where there is love there is life”
Our intimate weddings in the Florida Keys and Key West are designed for couples that want an upscale and sophisticated wedding with simple elegance. Our intimate wedding dinners are designed by our Destination Wedding Studio team in partnership with a collection of local artisans. Let us do the work!
We offer 3 bespoke wedding ceremony receptions
- up to 6 for just the two of you and your closest few
- up to 16 for sharing the day
- up to 36 for an elegant and refined celebration for your family and closet friends
Intimate Wedding Experience
Your intimate wedding ceremony will always include
- Our exclusive locations and venues
- Floral bouquet and boutonniere
- Ceremony Arch
- Wedding Cake
- Champagne Toast
- Ceremony lasts between 15 and 20 minutes and is followed by group photos and then private photos of just the two of you
- Champagne and cake are served directly after the ceremony, unless dinner reception is added, then they will be served at dinner
An Elegant Dinner
You may add an elegant dinner to your intimate wedding celebration. It includes everything from the intimate wedding celebration, plus all listed below, private and exclusively designed by DWS.
- A one to three hour dinner reception for two to up to 36
- Signature cocktail drink
- Three-course dinner including dessert
- Wine service at dinner
- Personal staff for you dinner
- Tablescape including rentals, place setting and floral
Because we know sometimes you just need to add a little something special.
- Hand selected gifts for your guests
- Live music
- Hair and Makeup
- Enhanced decor or additional personal florals
- Invitations created for your location
- Photographer’s designer keepsake book
- Getaway pedi cab or car
Please fill out your request and one of our stylist will reach out to you. Once you have selected and saved your date we will have an initial meeting to overview the day and discuss selection and your vendor team. During our second meeting we will discuss design to select the details for your ceremony and if having, your dinner tablescape design. Our intimate wedding and elopement celebrations are created two ways. Firstly, we will determine a feel from formal garden to casual elegance. Secondly, we will select a color palette such as mixed whites, pastels or vibrant collections. Our last meeting will be to overview all details and add any finishing touches to make sure your day is all you dreamed it would be.
A few closing thoughts…
What if I want more than 36 guests?
We will be happy to refer you to our DWS wedding planning services. All of our larger weddings (40 and over) we refer to our home company, Destination Wedding Studio.
How do I reach out to see if this is right for me?
What do the bride and groom have to do?
Relax, get ready and be a guest at your own wedding.